Thursday, July 14, 2011

"No Homo" What's The Big Deal!!!!


What's up with this whole "No Homo" thing when you refer to the same sex.  I really don't feel like anytime I make a comment I need to finish my sentence with a "No Homo". I mean come on is there a "No Homo" police that keeps track of the people that don't use it wth lol. Nevertheless I know you maybe like what's wrong with me but the fact of the matter is I'm confident with my sexuality. So do you feel obligated to use the "No Homo" phrase when refering to the same sex?

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my homepage: commercial real estate listings Florida

    ReplyDelete