Wednesday, November 3, 2010

R.I.P. Whidley"Snake The Great" Philius

"Snake The Great"
C/O 2003


 R.I.P. Whidley"Snake The Great" Philius he was shot on October 29, 2010 in Columbia South Carolina he was the younger brother of Butler Philius. There is a lot of speculation on what happened  on that night to cause Snake to get shot. This senseless act just didn't have to happen but unfortunately it did and I believe he is in a better place now. Snake and I played football together at Miami Northwestern, he was only one year behind me and was apart of the C/O 2003. I remember Snake as a guy that kept to himself and never got into trouble. If you knew "Snake The Great" or want to comment about gun violence please do so.  

3 comments:

  1. RIP Snake man I'm miss u brah gone but never forgotten!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really has me trippin how many people have to die

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really sorry to hear of this young man's senseless death. It really doesn't matter why it happened, it just should not have happened. This is one more young black man that was not afforded the opportunity to live out his life. May God receive him and bless his family to make it through this terrible tradgedy.

    ReplyDelete