Monday, November 22, 2010

Feel Good Music !!!!!!!

Anyone who really know me will tell you that I have genuine love for music. Music can make a bad situation feel a little better. For example, in the African American culture anytime you play Frankie Beverly's  "Before I Let You Go" that will definitely get a party started. I love all types of music but R&B is my all-time favorite. I know everyone is different when it comes to music and no genre is better than the other but everyone has a personal preference. What's your favorite kind of music?

1 comment:

  1. I have a special love for Gospel music-first and foremost, then old school R&B and then Jazz. The reason being is because Gospel is the good news(Jesus)being spread abroad through the medium of music, then R&B because old school R&B speaks to experiences of the African-American culture, and lends us a hope toward life, living and love and then Jazz music. Jazz and its sometimes, weird beats and syncapations really hit the very soul of mankind. Real good music, no matter what frame of mind you may be in or how you may be feeling, will lift your spirits.

    ReplyDelete